Friday, January 11, 2008

2 more sections to this blog

Hello Friends,

I'm adding 2 more sections to the blog, which I hope to be continuously updating. They would be
(1) Enterprise Content Management and (2) Auto Insurance. These are certainly two of my chief areas of interest now, as I currently manage the Progressive Content Management group. As I expand my knowledge in these areas, I hope to share them, though on a more generic basis as the section-titles indicate. Continue to read, and hope you enjoy them. Thanks,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two great new topics, look forward to reading your thoughts! Maybe a post about "Progressive Field" is in order...

11:14 PM  
Blogger Padmanaban Kumar (Paddu @ Just for Kicks) said...

Thanks buddy!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

JUST FOR KICKS