Saturday, January 26, 2008

Can I have a top 15?

I thought I'll take a stab at my all time favorite (so far) top-15 songs. As you'd imagine, it was much tougher exercise than I thought it would be...but I think I'm pretty accurate.

15. Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
14. Man in the Box - Alice in Chains
13. Have a cigar - Pink Floyd
12. Walk on water - Ozzy
11. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
10. Free Falling - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
9. Mr. Crowley - Ozzy
8. Sweetest Goodbye - Maroon 5
7. Coming Undone - Korn
6. Shiver - Maroon 5
5. Evolution - Korn
4. I don't wanna stop - Ozzy
3. N.I.B - Black Sabbath
2. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
1. Smells like Teen Spirits - Nirvana

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a pretty nice head bang list u got out there...!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Petty looks out of place on your list man ;)

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Ozzy! I love black rain....

5:39 PM  
Blogger Padmanaban Kumar (Paddu @ Just for Kicks) said...

Yeah..I like a few Tom Petty ones..especially after I saw him live at ACL in 2006....

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

JUST FOR KICKS