Monday, July 10, 2006

At Shiva Vishnu Temple at Cleveland



There was this lovely Shiva Vishnu temple at Parma, OH, that I visited this Sunday, with mixed feelings after King of Grass - Federer's 4th consecutive Wimbledon title, and France's fighting (when I say fighting, I literally mean fighting - I was disheartened to see one of the all time greatest soccer players and one of my favorites in Zidane get violent today) loss to Italy in the FIFA finals.

The mandir was located in a very scenic and peaceful place.



And peace reigns inside (picked this one from the temple's website )


As a bonus to those who missed the 4th July celebrations here, here is a trailor of the fireworks ar Cleveland.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its so cool that u got to see the 4th of July...sometime I want to be in US on that day just for the crackers in the sky!

Hows life?

4:32 PM  
Blogger Anand Swaminathan said...

Dey, Nallaa weight lose panni slim aayitta ? Super ...

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

JUST FOR KICKS