Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Why did I come to UT? The secret revealed...

I've been asked this question at almost all the interviews I've attended so far after getting to this school. No matter what I've answered them, no matter what there was on my SOP or B-school essays, here's the ultimate truth....the first and most important thing that attracted me towards UT...a striking coincidence! .... or is it?

Check out the longhorn cheer symbol...















There's Bush too, when he visited Texas...


















So, what's it got to do with me? even before I got here? Here you go!


If you don't get it, visit one of my previous posts, here

NOTE: This is serious stuff, no kiddin' !

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! that is so funny...

2:59 AM  
Blogger Padmanaban Kumar (Paddu @ Just for Kicks) said...

I beg to disagree...

3:01 AM  
Blogger Dream Sporting said...

I too disagree...nothing funny about this. Just plain SAD !!!!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh...had to comment on this one!its tough elsewise but somehow can trust u on this..u r capable of anythin !

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is he your school's alumni?

1:11 AM  
Blogger Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

please contact me.ponniyinselvi_kartik@yahoo.co.in

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

JUST FOR KICKS